365 Countdown


Monday, April 25, 2011

The Reason I Love Music






So from the time I can remember there has been music in my life. I grew up with it all around me, and not only me but my sisters and my parents also. My Grandpa was in bands and would play at different places. He would play for us girls also. I was too young to remember but I remember stories from my sisters and parents talking about him playing guitar and singing for us. My grandma on that same side loved dancing to her music.
    One of the first groups I remember that I would listen and sing to constantly is The Judds. I loved them! Growing up me and my sisters would sing and make music videos. My dad would sing a song to anything, you would say a sentence and he had a song to go with it. My mom would sing in the car and with us Girls whenever she could.
   I was in singing groups growing up and I always loved it. So Even to this day those things continue. My family is a very musical family and I absolutely love it! I love music and it is a part of my life and my family's lives, we as a family have always been so close and I really think its because we have this one thing(amongst others) that tie us all together and that we can all agree on!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whit, love your blog. I told your dad to tell you about Grandpa Wilcox's musical talent. Is is really on both sides of your family.
    Which did you like/want? A bracelet or ear rings?
    Let me know.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones