365 Countdown


Thursday, May 24, 2012

DAY 1
I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR
The reason I chose this song as my first one is because today when I decided to actually do this challenge and said that I would post the fist song tonight....I thought after oh crap....I am not sure what song I should put up. Well as the day went by one of my very good friends asked me if I was going to go to Our church Institute class and since I have been having a hard week I thought that would be a great idea. Well as we where singing the opening Hymn (There is Sunshine in my Soul Today) I thought, how even though this week has been hard my Heavenly Father got me through and I am so thankful for Him. No matter what im going through if its good or bad I need Him by my side. Then as we where going through the class this scripture was brought up that just made this song even more meaningful. It is in John 14:18 and it says I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. I know my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ love me and I would not be where I am without them, so it is only appropriate to have my day 1 of my 365 dedicated to Him!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it Whit. Institute is always a lift. Can't wait till ours starts again. Thanks for sharing. Love the song you chose.

    ReplyDelete

The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones