365 Countdown


Saturday, May 26, 2012

DAY 2
HOLD of MY HEART
So y'all might think im crazy and dumb not to mention. So I was listening to this song in my car and loved it because instead of her saying Hold of my heart I thought she said Hole in my heart....hahaha anyways now that I know the real lyrics im gonna save the pain of an explanation but this is my song for day 2 haha....Better luck next time 

Ok so maybe I will give a little explanation of what I thought when I thought it was the other lyrics..... Lately I have been so sad because it seems like in the past month or two so many people are leaving my life, friends, boys, family, etc.... and I am just the kind of person that does not just like to get rid of people when I decide to be friends with someone I stay friends with them for years and years. So it has been a tough one and when I listen to music it changes my perspective on things(even when I dont know the right words lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones