365 Countdown


Sunday, May 27, 2012


DAY 4
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
The main reason I chose this song today is because we watched across the universe and I love this show and also because I have always love the Beetles, we grew up with hearing it all the time and dad making us sing in the car along with them. But also I agree with this song not in the fact that all you need is love as in the love of my life, but I think we all do need love, in general. We need our family to love us and support us and even just be there to give us a hug on a bad day. We need our friends to love us and be there when there is no one else we can tell our issues to and to love us when we do stupid things in public. And one day we all do need to find the love of our life. I have not had that opportunity yet but its okay, until then I have the family and friends to love me for all my quarks and... just for being myself.
All I need is love to make me happy everyday, What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones